- Returns, exchanges, or core refunds must be
accompanied by the original or a copy of the original invoice.
- Returns, exchanges, or core refunds must be made
within 30 days from the original date of sale.
- Special orders are not returnable, any deposit
applied to a special order that is cancelled will be forfeited.
- Return parts must be in original condition. Warranty stickers cannot be broken
- Rebuilt parts must be in original
- Electrical parts or rebuilt parts
where the warranty seal has been broken are not returnable. Refunds will not be allowed.
- Returns may be subject to a handling charge.
- Returns must be authorized by the original
salesperson. Delivery drivers are not authorized to approve
- All deposits forfeited after 30 days.
- Minimum $25.00 service charge and any collection
costs on all returned checks.
- In default of any payment, debtor is responsible
for all attorneys fees and collection.